Located between the United Kingdom Pavilion and the main entrance to World Showcase guests are able to experience Epcot’s Canada Pavilion. Turning right as you enter World Showcase from Future World, you approach the Canada Pavilion which showcases the Rockies, Furriers and Trappers, and Indians. The most prominent landmark you see is Hotel du Canada, patterned after the French Gothic design of the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa.
There is so much beauty to enjoy in the Canada Pavilion including the beautiful Victoria Gardens, the Rocky Mountain Waterfalls, and the Totem poles.
The Pavilion showcases a variety of the cultures you would find when visiting, including Native Indian villages, a French-flavored chateau and the Scottish influence of the Maritimes. Beautiful gardens, the Rocky Mountains, and a refreshing 30-foot waterfall are all part of the landscape of Canada!
Guests can also find a signature dining experience, an amazing Circle Vision Canadien film, and serene spots to stop and take a break from the bustle of Epcot.
Dining in Canada
- Le Cellier – upscale dining featuring steaks and seafood paired with the wines and beers of Canada.
.Shopping in Canada
- Trading Post and Northwest Mercantile – Gifts representing Canada’s frontier days including maple syrup items and lumberjack shirts.
Attractions and Entertainment in Canada
- Canada: Far & Wide, a Circle*Vision film- features the narrative stylings of Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy, Canada: Far & Wide showcases the beauty and diversity of Canada’s vast regions and natural resources.
- Canada Pavilion Live Entertainment – Discover fantastic live entertainment at the Canada Pavilion, featuring renowned Canadian bands.
- Kidcot Fun Stops – The Kidcot Fun Stops are located throughout World Showcase and offer kids the opportunity to create their own artwork and learn about different cultures. This Kidcot location is near Mexico Folk Art Gallery and features crafts inspired by traditional Mexican folk art in Mexico.
- DuckTales World Showcase Adventure –Explore the countries of World Showcase with an interactive scavenger hunt game with Scrooge McDuck. You’ll use the Play Disney Parks mobile app to find clues and trigger real-world special effects in the pavilions throughout the land. You might solve a mystery — or re-write history!
Disney Character Meet and Greet
There are no character meet and greets in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion.
Canada Pavilion Tips
- The Victoria Gardens were inspired by the famous Butchart Gardens near Victoria, British Columbia. A stand of maple trees has been planted adjacent to the gardens in honor of the country’s national symbol.
- The Rocky Mountains section was created using Forced Perspective with the plants at the bottom being much bigger than the ones at the top making the Rockies look larger than they really are.
- Visiting during the holidays? Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays features storytellers in each country. InCanada, follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour exploring seasonal customs of the Great White North.
- Visiting during Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? You’ll find The Victoria Gardens, dazzling bedding plants and cascading color on the mountain highlights the flowers at Canada!