Disney’s Riviera Resort
Enchantment awaits you at Disney’s Riviera Resort which was inspired by Europe and imagined by Disney. Here, you can delight in exhilarating activities, delectable dining and stylish accommodations—from cozy Tower Studios to spacious grand villas with up to 3 bedrooms!
Location, location, location! As one of the the “Disney Skyliner Resorts,” this resort is just a 10 minute ride to Epcot and is also connected to Disney’s Hollywood Studios via the Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Skyliner station.
1080 Esplanade Avenue
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Know Before You Go
- Transportation: Here, you’ll be easily connected to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios via the new Disney Skyliner. Enjoy a short stroll over to this sky-sailing gondola system that will whisk you and your family away to these beloved parks. Or take advantage of convenient bus transportation to other Walt Disney World parks and Disney Springs
- Parking : $25 per day.
- Check-in time 3:00 PM, Check-out time 11:00 AM.
- Laundry facilities– Cost is $3 per wash, and another $3 per dry cycle. The machines take credit cards. A small selection of soap, fabric softener, and dryer sheets are also sold, for around $1 each. A typical wash cycle takes 20 to 30 minutes, and a typical dry cycle takes 40 to 50 minutes. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas have a washing machine and dryer.
- Yes, there is an Elevator
- Balconies– yes, all rooms have balconies
- Adjoining rooms- Yes, but availability will vary, be sure to put in your request prior to arriving and inquire again upon arrival.
Room types offered at this Resort:
- Tower and Deluxe Studios (sleeps 2 or up to 4 adults)
- 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas (sleep up to 12 adults)
1- and 2-Bedroom Villas and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas feature:
- A fully-equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share even more quality time together after you return from the parks
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and always have fresh, clean clothes
- A private porch or balcony
Deluxe Studios feature:
- A kitchenette, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your studio
- A sleeper sofa, in addition to one queen bed
Disney’s Riviera Resort Dining
- Bar Riva– Enjoy delectable bites and refreshing beverages at this open-air pool bar. Open from 11AM to 9PM.
- Le Petit Cafe – Delicacies of an authentic Parisian café; available morning to night. They will bring out additional pastries at noon and at 4PM transforms into a wine bar with charcuterie and other savory bites.
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera – Open for breakfast and dinner- Delight all the senses at this rooftop dining experience.
You’ll find “Breakfast a la Art”- a character breakfast featuring Mickey the artist, Minnie the poet, Donald the sculptor, and Daisy the dancer. Breakfast is a prix fixe meal that starts with pastries and includes an entrée.
Disney’s Riviera Resort Pools
There are two pools and one splash area at Riviera Resort. The Riviera Pool is open 10AM to 8PM and is gated for use by Resort guests only.
Riviera Pool is the Resort’s main pool and features a winding pool slide around a stately column.
Beau Soleil Pool is the Resort’s quiet leisure pool. This pool has an adjacent spa/hot tub.
The S’Il Vous Plait aquatic play area is for kids 48″ and under. There’s adjacent seating for adults and older siblings, too.
Resort Amenities and Recreation
- Shape up at Athlétique Fitness Center—a full-service facility featuring exercise equipment.
- Movies Under the Stars – Join us for complimentary screenings of favorite Disney films.
- Voyageurs’ Lounge – Quiet, study-like space that is designed as a relaxing space.
- Activity Areas – Outdoor activities include lawn chess, Connect 4, Foot Snooker, and a Bocce Court.
- Jogging Trail – There is a walking, jogging, or running path that winds around the Resort and Barefoot Bay
- Riviera Resort has one gift shop: La Boutique that is located on the lobby level of the Resort.
- Community Center on Level 1 offering many activities
****Can you see fireworks from Riviera Resort?
Yes! This resort has views of nighttime firework spectaculars at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios depending on what view you are looking at and from where.
- Epcot views are visible from the Tower Studios which face Epcot and from Topolino’s Terrace.
- Topolino’s Terrace has views of Epcot, views of Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
- Other rooms in the Resort will have views as well, depending on their directionality.
For help in planning your Walt Disney World dream vacation contact Rope Drop Travel today.